Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Walgreens 4/6/2011

I don't get to Wags as much as I'd like to mainly because the stores by me are always cleared out of the weekly deals by Monday.  Yes, I could go Sunday morning but that's family time and I have my priorities.  Anyway, I went in yesterday to scope out the Easter candy prices and saw some awesome clearance items.  Naturally, I didn't have the coupons I needed so I went back first thing this morning. 
Here's the breakdown:
  • 2 alli 60 ct regular price $45 marked down to $12.99 (used 2-$5/1 MQ)                                     final-$7.99 ea
  • 2 Crayola Color Wonder Toy Story packs $6.99 clearance price $2.99 (used 2-$1/1 MQ)         final-$1.99 ea**
  • 2 Crayola Color Explosion Monsters pack $6.99 clearance $2.99 (used 2-$2/1 MQ)                  final-$.99 ea**
  • 3 Licensed Projecting Flashlights (Dora and Disney Princess) buy 2 get 1 free 3/$13.98                final-$4.66 ea**
  • 2 Candy-filled Blackberry phones clearance $.57**
  • 1 Almay Intense eye shadow $7.99 (all Almay 40% off=$4.79) used $2/1 MQ & in-store $2/1 at Cosmetics counter  final-$.79
Final Total was $37.85 before tax

I know my number of items listed to the ones pictured is off.  My wonderful co-worker who gives me her coupon inserts every week needed items for her granddaughter for Easter.  Since her granddaughter is the same age as my daughter, it's easy for me to pick stuff up when there's a good deal going on.  She got one of each of these (**) items listed above.  She did reimburse me the $8.00 for them.

I haven't tried the alli yet but I'm willing to give it a try for that price.  If anyone has used it, please let me know how you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment