Saturday, April 2, 2011

Safeway 3/29

   Now, if you're a big fan of Safeway, pay attention because you probably won't see alot of posts for them.

   I'm not a great fan of Safeway since they quit accepting e-coupons.  Also, the two stores in my area constantly seem to screw up my coupons.  I could understand if I was handing them 50 coupons but we're talking 10-12 and they can never seem to get it right.  Now, on this trip I had an awesome cashier named Kevin who may just win me back over-but, it's still too early in the relationship to tell.

   Okay, enough of me venting and on to the trip.  Here's what I got:


  • 10 Banquet Dinners 10 for $10 (used 5-$.50/2 MQ doubled)
  • Tony's frozen pizza $2.79 (used free product coupon from Tony's 99 Days of More contest)
  • Freschetta frozen pizza $5.99 (used in-ad cpn $3.99 each and $1/1 MQ)
  • In-ad coupon for $5 off $15 of frozen foods
  • $1.25 catalina from previous shopping trip
Final cost: $1.74 tax $.32 = $2.06

There were also $4.00 of coupons in the box.  Here is a list of the coupons inside.  They expire 5/31/12.

25 cents off 1 Banquet homestyle bakes
40 cents off when you buy 2 Banquet fruit pies
50 cents off 1 Banquet boneless chicken bag
$1 off when you buy 2 Act popcorn's (3ct or larger)
$1 off when you buy 2 Crunch N Munch (12oz or larger)
50 cents off when you buy 2 Chef Boyardee big can varieties
35 cents off 1 Hunts ketchup(24 oz or larger)

(thanks to Coupon Cougar) for the list of coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment