Sunday, April 10, 2011

I don't wanna...

Sometimes, I just don't want to think about couponing.  I really needed to get my Easter candy this weekend but I so didn't want to deal with it.  I started looking at the sales for Walgreens and Rite Aid yesterday in order to get an early start today.  Well, the early start went out the window when we stayed up until 1:00 a.m. watching TV.  I ended up going to Walgreens (Rite Aid is a 1/2 hour drive) and got a boatload of candy.  I'll get a picture and the details later...my TV is calling.  Here is the picture I promised you:
I got the following:
  • 6 bags Whoppers Robins Eggs
  • 2 cartons Reese's Pieces
  • 2 Reese's Eggs King-size
  • 4 Peeps 5-ct
  • 4 Peeps Chocolate-covered Marshmallows
  • 6 Dove small chocolate bunnies
  • 14 Snickers creme eggs
  • 3 Butterfinger creme eggs
  • 3 chocolate bunnie pops
  • 3 small bags Lifesaver jellybeans
  • 2 bags Easter M&M's
  • Bag Snickers minis
  • Bag Milky Way minis
Not pictured:
  • 3 Betty Crocker corn muffin mixes
  • 3 Heinz white vinegar
  • Biore Pore Strips
  • Biore Cleanser
I paid $34.03 with tax for everything and received $5.00 in Register Rewards and $5.00 off my next Hershey's purchase.  For coupon match-ups and deals, check out http://wildforwags.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment