Saturday, March 26, 2011

Target + Me = 4EVER

Let me start by saying "I Love Target!"  Now Target and I have not always been on the best of terms.  We had a definite love-hate relationship.  I loved shopping there but hated dropping $100+ every time I set foot in a store.  Since I started couponing, our relationship has become a source of joy for me.  This is definitely one of the best trips I've ever made to Target. 

Here's what I got:
  • 10 Goodlife Recipe cat food singles
  • 4 HappyTot organic superfoods
  • 4 Nature Made Vitamins
  • Excederin
  • Sally Hansen nail polish
  • 3 Circo toddler's shirts
  • 2 Revlon nail clippers
  • Revlon emory boards pack
  • Up & Up cotton face pads
  • Big clear tote that everything is sitting on
And what did I spend on all of this?

$2.85 for tax! 
As you can see from my receipt, my subtotal was $0.00 before tax.  How is that possible?  The Goodlife Recipe cat food singles are on clearance at Target for $.38 and I had 10 coupons for $1.50 off any Goodlife Recipe cat food.  This gave me an overage of $11.20 to use towards the rest of my purchases.  I did spend $2.00 on ebay to get the coupons but it was worth it.  Now, we don't have a cat (my son is allergic) but my sister's cats will be very happy. 


1 comment:

  1. oohh awesome deal, especially on the cat food! I love getting cat food cheap because even though I have a cat, if i can get it cheap enough or free i will donate to local animal shelters!

    ReplyDelete