Sunday, March 27, 2011

Did I mention I love Target?

Okay, so I managed to stay away from Target for one whole day.  Actually, my Target is just a regular Target but there is a SuperTarget in the neighboring town and I wanted to do some grocery deals.  I also had 10 more of the $1.50/1 Goodlife Recipe cat food coupons that I needed to use.  Here's what I got:
  • 6 Lean Cuisine entrees
  • Edy's Fruit Bars 
  • Van De Kamp's Fish Sticks
  • 2 Birds Eye Steamfresh frozen veggies
  • 4 Healthy Choice entrees
  • Breyers Ice Cream Bars

  • 2 Dean's dips
  • 4 boxes Fruit Rollups 4-count
  • Philly Creme for Cooking
  • Frank's Hot Sauce
  • Shake 'n Bake
  • Celestial Seasonings Tea bags
  • 2 Pedigree dry dog food 3.5 lb bags
  • 10 Goodlife Recipe cat food singles
  • Soft Scrub spray
  • Up & Up All-purpose cleaner
  • 3 Seventh Generation dishwashing soap
  • Insulated Frozen Food Bag
  • Up & Up Plastic Forks
  • Up & Up Plastic Spoons
  • 3 Jumbo Gift Bags
  • 1 Roll Wrapping Paper
  • 4 Bug Nets

My subtotal was $25.96.  It would have been a lot less but I really needed a good insulated freezer bag ($4.00) and the 4 Bug nets ($1 each) will be used when we go to Lambert's restaurant, Home of the "Throwed Rolls".

1 comment: